It Is Fast Secure & Easy
The Ubuntu operating system comes with an inbuilt Remmina remote desktop client, which supports VNC and RDP protocols. You can easily use this tool to access your free RDP hosting server.
Use a remote computer with a graphical desktop over a network with technical screen sharing and clipboard mapping.
Screenshots Of Ubuntu Remote Desktop
Go through these digital images which will help you set-up your session hassle-free.
What You’ll Need: Remote Desktop For Ubuntu
- A computer running Ubuntu 16.04 LTS or above
- A running VNC server
- Remmina Remote Desktop Client installed
Click on the button below to download the remote connection tool. Establish easy, secure and fast remote sessions with the Windows server.
How to use Remote Desktop
Use Remote Desktop on your Windows, Android, or iOS device to connect to a Windows 10 PC from afar.
- Set up the PC you want to connect to so it allows remote connections:
- Make sure you have Windows 10 Pro. To check, go to Start > Settings > System > About and look for Edition. For info on how to get it, go to Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro.
- When you’re ready, select Start > Settings > System > Remote Desktop, and turn on Enable Remote Desktop.
- Make note of the name of this PC under How to connect to this PC. You’ll need this later.
2. Use Remote Desktop to connect to the PC you set up:
- On your local Windows 10 PC: In the search box on the taskbar, type Remote Desktop Connection, and then select Remote Desktop Connection. In Remote Desktop Connection, type the name of the PC you want to connect to (from Step 1), and then select Connect.
- On your Windows, Android, or iOS device: Open the Remote Desktop app (available for free from Microsoft Store, Google Play, and the Mac App Store), and add the name of the PC that you want to connect to (from Step 1). Select the remote PC name that you added, and then wait for the connection to complete.
FAQ’s About Remote Desktop For Ubuntu
Clear your doubts and download RDP for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu Operating system comes with a preinstalled remote desktop viewer. Once you are done configuring your Ubuntu PC for the remote connection, you can install chrome remote desktop ubuntu, which is also a good option for connecting to a remote desktop.
You can get free RDP hosting from us, which will help you work on your windows project to streamline your business.
The best remote desktop for Ubuntu are:
- KDE Connect
- VNC Connect
Yes, Microsoft remote desktop works with Ubuntu. Install XRDP server on Ubuntu which helps you create a session on your ubuntu machine with a windows machine.
Open a remote desktop protocol client if you want to host with Windows 10. You can search on the search bar, Remote desktop protocol and enter the credentials to get started with the remote desktop connection from ubuntu machine.